The boys were kind enough to let the girls have the front of the boat to get in some good sun. Thanks guys! So, we enjoyed the sun, played some music, danced a little, and had a great time!
Mama and Teri didn't know all the dance moves, so they started their own!
After a few hours, we decided it was time to add a little action to this trip! We made a stop at a nearby marina and aired up the intertube! Who's up first? Well, Teri was itching to get out in the water, and Russ jumped in with her.
Next up...Jordan and Lee!
The Smith girls did not tube this trip. It takes a great deal of peer pressure to get me out there! So we rode backwards watching all the fun! Mama, however, had something to keep her busy! But, the backwards riding didn't fare well for her hair! Ha!
I love summertime for many reasons. One of those being the sunshine after 8 PM. It was SO relaxing to be out on the lake during the evening. All the girls just put up our feet and took it all in!
It wasn't long until I need to remind everyone...
We had a wonderful day at Pickwick! Thanks, Kristin and Lee, for taking us out on the water for a fun filled day!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I hope Russ's first few days have gone well and I'm glad he will have the weekends off! Kristin's new hairdo looks so cute!
Looks like fun!!
I LOVE your bathing suit, where is it from?
Post a Comment