Update on Life with Littles

Sunday, March 20, 2016

We are still here.  Still alive!  Just soaking in this time with two littles in our home.  And staying very busy!  I have Christmas posts started with all the pictures of our Christmas activities, and I may never get to them.  But here is your recent update.


Russ and I have two of the most precious blessings!  They love each other - well most of the time, it's kinda like a love/hate relationship.  But they are inseparable either way.  We love them, discipline them, and try to guide them in the right direction.  We are trying to teach them to obey, to pray, to love, and to trust God when they are scared at night.


It's the biggest job we could ever be given…parenting.  But, we are also trusting God to lead us in the right direction day by day.  Minute by minute most days!  And He is faithful.  We mess up and get frustrated and cry even at times.  But we are filled with JOY!


This is the day the Lord has made!  We will REJOICE and be glad in it!
post signature

No comments: