Since Millie Janalee is our first, all of this is so fascinating to us of course. But comparing this program to her Thanksgiving program back in November - it's like night and day! These little 3 year olds have grown so much over the school year! Even over the last few months! Each student sang their hearts out and did their little hand motions with enthusiasm. If I were being honest, I would say that I had to wipe the corners of my eyes a couple times. I just love this age!
Of course, wherever we go…we have our Millie Janalee fan club. Haha! She had her own little section right at the front - since Susu and KayKay arrived very early to save seats. I'm that mom and there's no shame. But I love that she can find me right off the bat and wave from the stage. She's so proud!
The whole Smith crew made it with our cameras, phones, and video cameras all aimed at the star. Of course afterward, she was most concerned with getting her cookie she was promised after the show. We bribed her with some pictures and Russ took her to get the cookie she had been talking about for two days.
We are so thankful for our preschool! They have been such a blessing, and Millie Janalee LOVES them! Saying that she loves school may be an understatement actually. The teachers and staff love on Millie Janalee better than I could have hoped, and they are so enthusiastic each time we see them.
It wasn't easy leaving our little girl behind on that first day of school. I remember sitting in the car and crying. She, however, didn't think twice. "Bye Mama!" is all she had to say. I love this little independent girl of ours.
I just wish she would stay little a bit longer!









No comments:
Post a Comment