In another corner, there were a few animals to see and pet. The kids enjoyed stopping by there occasionally to say "hello."
We found a few other fun things to do as well. Riding the inflatable bouncing horses was pretty funny. It never takes Smith long to catch on to much, but Millie Janalee took some coaching. I have a picture of her and Russ on one of those things somewhere, but for now all I have are these two.
The rope spider web was fun to climb, but I'm not sure the kids loved it as much as I just knew they would. Still, it made for a great photo opp.
I always thing these swings are fun! The kids agreed, and we spent some time swinging and enjoying the "wheee"s and giggles as they flew threw the air. I'm really thinking it would be a fun swing to add to our own little swing set actually.
We can't go anywhere without Smith finding a ball. And he must put his hands on them. Every time. The boy loves any kind of ball - baseball, football, soccer ball, tennis ball, plastic ball, rubber ball, bowling ball - any kind. He's been known for getting in trouble for taking the balls from games at the Halloween carnival. So we played with the footballs a while too.
Probably the highlight of Millie Janalee's day was this zip line. Russ was a good sport and rode with both the kids before Millie Janalee decided she would ride alone. I had my doubts. She's never one to try new things without some sort of strategic encouragement. But she did it! And she was so proud! If there weren't 30+ kids in line from the schools, she would have ridden it over and over again.
She's getting so big!
We finished up our morning at the "pumpkin patch" and all picked out our favorite pumpkin to take home.
It may have only been two hours squeezed into a busy schedule, but it was two hours making memories with our little family. And our kids are still talking about the fun they had at our little dinky pumpkin patch day.





















No comments:
Post a Comment