Rhonda had everything decorated beautifully for the fall season. From the flower arrangements and linens to the food and music...we all had a ball!
When we arrived, everyone grabbed something and helped finish up the details. Mama, me, and Joe lit candles while the caterers finished the food. Rhonda was running around like any hostess would be. Lee's grandmother was gluing the gold "L" that hung on the front door...the one that I broke upon my entrance! Yes. That could have been traumatic. But, everyone was in "fix-it" mode.
The men, on the other hand, were glued to the Florida-Alabama game.UPDATE: The guys watched the Florida vs. Arkansas game. They also watched the Alabama vs. South Carolina game! Obviously I did not watch, which is why I had no idea who played who! Ha!
I just loved all the details that were set around!
Once everything was ready, Mama and I took our picture as the first guests at the par-tay!
Then...the Ya Yas arrived! The party had officially begun!It was so much fun seeing everyone - on both sides of the family. I'm quite sure everyone wasn't that glad to see me because I walked around taking pictures ALL night trying to make sure I left no one out! In fact, the caterers totally thought I was a real photographer. This was evident when the "head caterer" came to tell me it's time to take a picture of the bride and groom for the toasts. I just smiled and said, "I'm on it!" Ha!
Fred toastingAfter eating the fantastic meal and toasting the bride and groom-to-be, everyone mingled (mostly inside where it was warm) and had a fine time!
All Ya Yas...except Natalie and Vicki (We certainly visited in your honor with much conversation about the Nashville Ya Ya bachelorette party! Ha!)
Maw Maw and the grandkids (minus Russ - I'm sure he took this picture)The party favors were caramel apples. So cute! Everyone grabbed one before leaving.
Daddy grabbed a few before leaving! Ha!Lee's family graciously put the wedding party up in a hotel not far from the house. It was great! Russ and I got a good night's rest before heading back to Corinth Sunday afternoon.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful evening, Rhonda and Fred! We had a blast! And, congratulation to my little sis and her hubby-to-be! It's starting to feel a little more 'real' now!










6 comments:
I think it was Arkansas who almost beat Florida, not Bama.
I'm so glad i was remembered and missed!! Can't wait until our next Nashville trip!! And the yaya's look great - all color coordinated and everything!
Yaya Junior,
Natalie
Looks like fun! I love your outfit...you look very pretty. :-)
Yes, your little sis does appreciate the non-stealing of the thunder...almost as much as she would appreciate the pictures so she could actually COMEBACK!! thanks, from your fav. client
Love the Pictures!!! Such a great photographer!! Good seeing you!! Love :)
Great job YaYa Megan! (as always)
We all had a great time!
YaYa,
Teri
Post a Comment