Just Another Day at the Spa

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Testing is over! Hallelujah! I left Jackson with a terrible pain between my shoulder blades that put me to bed early and woke me early. This morning, my mother came in singing a song to the tune of "I Like to Go to Church." The words changed to "I like to go to breakfast..." I asked if she was going to drag me out of bed by my heels like she used to do to get me up for school. Ha! Anyway, I ate breakfast with Mama, Daddy, and Maw Maw at Harper Road Cafe. Then, Mama treated me to a deluxe pedicure and 30 minute massage!


Ahh....heaven!
.
I have just finished watching the Bulldogs with my parents, Dustin, and his two friends. Russ is on his way after being on call. We will all meet up in the big town of Jackson, TN for Kristin and Lee's engagement party tonight. Don't worry. You'll hear much more once I get the pictures up. So, I think I'll go take a shower and get ready now. It's been a hard day. Ha!
.
Just another day at the spa!

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!! That's where my parents live. :-) Pedicures are awesome...glad you got to relax some.

Jimbo and Rach said...

Lucky you! Nice talking to you yesterday...hope the party was fun!