First Annual Merry Mansel MIstletoe

Monday, November 15, 2010

Last week, Jenny hosted the first annual Merry Mansel Mistletoe at her home. Of course, I brought along my aprons! She had some stockings and aprons made as well. She also had her pottery on display along with a Christmas tree full of handmade ornaments. Thirty-one Gifts was there to take orders, and our nieces brought their crocheted and hand-sewn items. There was much to browse as we sipped spiced tea and ate homemade brownies! Take a look at what we all made...

How do you like my display? I was quite proud of my "Dollar World" arrangement with the wooden spoons. I thought it was a nice touch anyway! Ha!

When I got the pictures printed off, the lady almost wouldn't let me take them home because she thought they were professional photos! Ha! Russ was so proud!

I also brought along about six of my full aprons and ended the evening with about six more orders. They are SO cute and even cuter ON!

Jenny's cross pottery was a big hit as well!

Her poor Christmas tree was nearly bare by the end of the night! Cute ornaments and a great price for teacher gifts.

I loved the stockings. There are still several of these left. We monogrammed names on these as well.

And, in case you wanted to see the assortment...

We saved the kitchen table for Olivia, Julie, and Leah's handiwork. Look at these cute owl purses. I can say that the owl items were first to go. I think there are still one or two owl purses left. I'm not sure.

Julie sat and crocheted at her table. Busy working on another masterpiece!

Look at all these detailed animals! I was SO impressed! Great work girls!

Leah even brought a bag she appliqued all by herself! Olivia helped her line the inside. But, other than that, it was all LEAH!

Grace sold some of her handmade items as well. She was so proud!

Not everyone was as excited as us girls! This is how Sam felt about all these goodies...

We had a great night! If you are interested in seeing what is still available. Jenny still has her things out. My aprons are on display at my parents' house. A couple of my full aprons are at Jenny's still. Thanks to everyone who came out to support us! We had a great night!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm starting now to make sure there are canvases, screen items, and dishes for next year! Hate I missed out this time...adjusting to this 8-5 job still I guess

Kristin said...

And I published mid post...anyway meant to say miss you and am impressed with ur marketing!!

Matt and Lindsey said...

Love your aprons, Megan! You are "sew" creative! You need to come teach me how to use my sewing machine..I just get in fights with it. :)

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

What cute cute stuff! Found your blog through blogfrog and I'll be back!