Here are some things I'm loving today...
As always, I'm loving my furry love! One of the many things I love about working part-time is our morning snuggles. I canNOT believe he will be 7 this summer! He's practically an old man now. Ha!
Lately, I've been loving Downton Abbey! I had seen so many people talking about it on Facebook and Twitter, so I started from the beginning watching season 1 online. I've been hooked ever since!
I, along with everyone else in the world, am loving Pinterest! I'm just gonna be honest here and let you know that I haven't made or created a single thing I've pinned on Pinterest. But, I sure do love pinning! Ha!
And, of course, I'm loving my nearly 30 year old hubby! I remember when 30 sounded so old! Wow! Each year, 40 and 50 seem younger and younger. It's hard to even believe we are adults...much less nearing our 30's. Does anyone else have this issue?
Whew! There...I feel better already!
What are you loving today?







1 comment:
Don't you just hate it when surprises are spoiled?!? I get in a mood too when John finds out something that I am trying to keep a secret, so don't feel bad.
My pup will be 8 this July and he has already got a few grey hairs. I'm sad!
Post a Comment