Happy Birthday to Me!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

I'm one of the lucky few who celebrate a birthday during the month of December.  My family celebrated my birthday a little late so that we could all celebrate together at my sister's house.  I was delighted to see the fun birthday surprises around her house...mixed in with her Christmas decor!  Just a little recycling from Millie Janalee's first birthday.




You know you're a mother when...you celebrate your 31st birthday and there isn't a single picture with you in it!  Ha!  I do, however, have some sweet pictures of the babies.  We ordered pizza and enjoyed the delicious cupcakes my sister lovingly made for me.

Smith and Millie Janalee
Sweet cousins
We hung around for the rest of the night, so I bathed Millie Janalee and dressed everyone in their pajamas to make our bedtime at Susu and Pawpaw's a little easier.  There's just not much sweeter than precious angel babies under a Christmas tree in matching pajamas!



Happy birthday to me!  Yet another year that surpasses the year before.
post signature

No comments: