Our sweet Missouri social worker came by for her last visit to ask some standard questions about routine, health, dispositions, and more. We visited for a little while before she was on her way for the last time. Smith was fussy during the entire visit. We would find out later - at about 4 am - that he was getting a virus with a high fever. Bless his bones!
Words fail me when I consider the good things the Lord has done for us. We are certainly filled with JOY! Our home is happy and joyful and loud and stressful and messy and BLESSED! Everything we prayed for years and years before our hearts even turned to adoption. I saw a quote the other day that said, "Sometimes God doesn't change your situation because he is trying to change your heart." Thank goodness for that!
My heart is forever different. And better. And fuller. And more than I could have ever imagined!
Tis SO SWEET to trust in Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment