Well, you see. Five months simply came and went without documentation. Of course, I snapped our five month photo with Mr. Bear. But I completely failed documenting it on the blog! I don't even know where it went. I know we let him try rice cereal and he hated it. Like cried big tears and scrunched up his little face. I know his little personality blossomed even more full of squeals and giggles. And cooing too. I know he was wearing 6 months clothes and size 2 diapers. Except this outfit is actually a 3 month size…it probably just runs long.
And I also know I was reminded that five months is one of my favorite ages! Such a fun little boy! I love him so. Look at those dimples and that smile and those blue eyes and his little bald head! Ha! He's actually not bald. His hair is blonde and he definitely has only a fine layer, but it's there. And precious!
Grabbing toys and taking them straight to his mouth. Eight ounce bottles (give or take) every four hours. Sleeping through the night. And starting to take long naps in his bassinet instead of the swing. [I need Kleenex on that one.] It was such an easy transition, and I know it allows him better naps. But still.
Oh, and yes….still in the bassinet in our room. Right by my side where I can reach in and help him out any time I want. Or just simply watch him breathe. It only lasts such a short time. I'm trying to take it in!
No comments:
Post a Comment