Hello.
This is my wild man. My precious one. My cutie pie. My cotton top.
My beautiful boy.
There has been so much to post about Millie Janalee lately, that I thought I would just post some snapshots I got of Smith this afternoon. I don't know if it was the way his curls were bouncing or the way these colors made everything about him pop...but I just wanted to capture his joy.
And I wanted to capture those perfectly adorable teeth! I noticed today that both his canines also came in. A mouth full almost! And they just give him the cutest look! Oh, how I love him!
He was helping me "cook grilled cheeses" tonight for supper. I really went all out tonight! Ha! And I was having him repeat different words to me: "cheee" (cheese), "beh" (bread), and "buh" (butter). Then I showed him the spatula. Of course, he couldn't say it, but we went and found his own spatula to cook in the kids' little kitchen across the room. He obviously preferred to eat it.
Which doesn't surprise anyone who knows him. He is a bottomless pit when it comes to food.
My blue eyed bouncing baby boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment