I [Heart] Him!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Once again, it's been a while since my last post! This is getting to be a habit, and I hope to end it today! Ha! There has been lots going on around this Party of Two, but there aren't pictures for everything. And you won't hear about all of it right now. I'll just fill you in on the highlights that I can share.

Since Russ and I are on a major spending halt right now, we had a homemade Valentine's Day! Those are the best kind anyway! After work, Russ came in and prepared a fabulous meal for his Valentine....ME! It was delish!

Chef Russ, M.D.

I stayed in our bedroom watching old episodes of One Tree Hill while he slaved away in the kitchen. I heard pots and pans and banging...I walked in to see him working away with his little towel thrown over his shoulder. Quite the chef. And next thing I knew....

Steak, grilled asparagus, and mashed potatoes...OH, and sparkling water! Ha!

Dinner was served! Oh, how I love my Valentine!

Farley was hoping for a little too!

Don't worry. I didn't forget my Valentine. I printed a cute sign out on the computer and had it taped to the bathroom mirror Valentine's Day morning. Big spender, I know! He loved it all the same!

How did you spend your Valentine's Day?

post signature

1 comment:

Joy said...

Any Vday with the one you love is perfect! Here is a link to our Vday recap... http://joy-southernsocialite.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-valentines-day.html