It's that time again! Time for a new season of adorable children's clothes for this spring and summer! I don't know about you, but it's hard for me to get out and concentrate on shopping for Millie Janalee...much less myself EVER! I do most of Millie Janalee's shopping online. That's why I was so thankful when Debbie told me I could have my Kelly's Kids party online.
And I thought you all may be happy about that too! You don't have to come over during certain hours to place your order. You can do it like I'm doing it...in my leggings, t-shirt, and wet hair. Without makeup!
One of the best things about Kelly's Kids (besides it being a MS company) is that it helps you coordinate your family from bitty babies to adults even! The kids's size run from 3 months to 14/16. This season, Kelly's Kids is offering coordinating dresses and coverups for women; and polos and shorts for men! If you are planning summer beach pictures for your family...we can help you get ready!
There are tons of cute pieces in a variety of designs. Here are a few favorites...
To see the rest of the collections and choose your own favorites,
- simply go to www.kellyskids.com/DebbieJohnson to see it all. You can place your order there.
- Add your items to your cart.
- Don't forget to enter my party number at Checkout. Our party number is #19215.
- Wait for your order to be delivered directly to you!
The party starts NOW! I will keep the party open through next week.
Happy shopping!


















No comments:
Post a Comment