Just because we are watching from home, doesn't mean we don't do it in style!
Special thanks to Kay Kay for the adorable hats she ordered for my bully babies! And the talented Julie crocheted the adorable cowbell for Smith! It was a perfect day to bring out the cuteness since it was so cold. We watched the Arkansas game at home with Russ, which was actually very nice.
We even were able to watch the Homecoming game last weekend. Switching between that and the Auburn/A&M game. Oh, and the LSU/Alabama game nearly gave me a heart attack...and I couldn't bring myself to cheer for either team. It's just not in my blood to do so.
This weekend...BAMA! I may not be able to sleep til Saturday night. And I hope I'm sleeping with sweet dreams of a victory.


1 comment:
They are cute!! However, Roll Tide!!
Post a Comment