GREAT NEWS FROM SOUTHERN LIVING AT HOME!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008


For a minimum party of $125 (that's it!), you will receive an additional $50 in FREE products! Can you believe it!? I can't! I'm so excited! By simply hosting a party or catalog party in October, you can receive over $50 guaranteed in free products...PLUS half-off items and more! If you're unable to host a home party, simply take our incredible catalog around to your friends, coworkers, family members, etc. and let them place orders. It's the perfect time for Christmas shopping!! And you could get your gifts for FREE because you'll earn FREE products! Click here to see some of our October specials!


Contact me today to set up a date or to get catalogs and order forms for a catalog party. I'll fill you in on the details and give you a full list of the specials! Can't wait to hear from you!


Happy Fall Shopping!

post signature

No comments: