Yesterday was Russ's brother's birthday. As you know, we visited them this weekend. When we arrived, Russ and Jimmy went up to the hospital to see some of Jimmy's patients. Roan and I took the opportunity to take a picture, of course! I found this picture I forgot to post, so I thought his birthday was a perfect time! Jimmy and his family have done so much for Russ and me, and his family. They are such a close family, and I love spending time with them. If there is anyone who has not yet checked out their blog (most of you have talked about it at one time or another!), please do. It's so good, and there are many helpful tips that Roan posts periodically. They are always busy! It amazes me how much they can get done while homeschooling five kids.
Happy Birthday, Jimmy! Thanks for all you do!
1 comment:
HI MEAGAN. I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT! JIMMY SERVES AND HELPS OTHERS WITH A WILLING AND JOYFUL HEART! IT IS SO REFRESHING.
IT WAS SO NICE TO MEET YOU SAT.
HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT WEEK AT SCHOOL!
Liesa
www.lifebygeorge.blogspot.com
Post a Comment