MSU 17, Vandy 14

Sunday, October 12, 2008


What a game! It's about time State pulled out a victory. This was not a very pretty one...but, I'll take it! Russ and I headed down to Starkville with my famous Greek Pasta Salad (taken from Roan's blog) for the 1:30 kickoff. As always, it was great fun to tailgate with family and friends. It's even more entertaining when Dustin brings friends along.

Me and Kristin (who is, as always, in fine Chi O style!)

Brother-in-laws - looks like trouble! I think there were bruises by the time we left town on Sunday! I'm going to need to make a "no horseplay" rule next time we visit. Ha!

Lee and Kendall

Hank and Adam joined in the fun!

The ballgame was exciting at times and down-right depressing at times! I won't even discuss some of the silly errors made on our part. The bottom line - a victory!!

Our punter and Coach Croom during warm-ups

Ringing those cowbells after the game!


post signature

No comments: