The Kitchens-Butler Wedding

Monday, October 20, 2008


Prentiss and Bo were married Saturday at 6:00. It was beautiful! The wedding party consisted of 13 bridesmaids, 14 groomsmen, 8 honorary bridesmaids, 4 ushers, a flower girl, and a ring bearer! Yes, it was massive! The directors informed us that we were making history because they had never done a wedding this big. It is such a testament to Prentiss and Bo! We love you! I've chosen a few pictures to give a little taste of the big day. By the way, the bulldog pictured above, was just a random bulldog walking with his owner. We stole him for a few shots. Perfect Christmas card!

The radiant bride!

The flower girl was too sweet!

The Corinth girls minus the bride! Oops!

The reception was held at Bo's family home at Wildwood. It is a beautiful place on the water in Guys, TN. It was so nice! The band was great, and the food was amazing!! Yes, I had piles of food on my plate - mostly fried green tomatoes!! Yum!!! Bo's sister actually painted their monogram on the dance floor - that was built onto their deck just for the wedding. So great! It was so good to see people I haven't seen in years...old teachers and classmates. Everything was perfect!!

The bride and me at the reception

The groom's cake had ducks around it with a box of shells (I think that's what you call those bullets!?) Can you tell he likes to hunt?

The bride's cake! How classy! Russ's aunt made the cakes and did a fabulous job!

Me and MY groom!

Kristin is taking notes! Her day will be here before she knows it!

Thanks, Prentiss and Bo, for allowing me be a part of such a special day! I had an amazing time! You were beautiful!

post signature

No comments: