I couldn't text or receive messages! I was miserable! What if Roan needed to ask me a question?! What if Dustin gets lost on his way to my house!? Russ did let me use one of his old phones in the meantime. However, I was still frustrated because it was much more difficult to use. Thankfully, one of our phones in our plan was due an upgrade and I was able to order a new phone! When you order online, you receive FREE shipping, a rebate, and a discounted price - not to mention the fact that you don't have to enter and WAIT in an AT&T store. Not fun! Well, it came in today!!!!!!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy!!!

Yes, I broke down and ordered a Blackberry. My mom got this phone a few weeks ago, and I made fun of her so bad because - well - you just should have seen her trying to work it! Then, I go off and order one for myself! Yes, she just rolled her eyes. I spent the evening trying to figure out the buttons. Namely, how to turn it on and make a call! I talked to my mom and told her I was still trying to figure out how to work this phone. She busted out laughing, saying "Oh really!?"
I have now figured out the main functions and am ready to text the minute we find out the results of Match Day. Which of the five places we ranked will it be? Results will be announced at 11:00 tomorrow morning! Stay tuned....
4 comments:
Waiting to hear! Excited for ya'll! Love ya', Daddy
i want to be on the text list!! 601-479-5695
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the phone!!! Does it have internet too?
Wow! You can really text fast with that one!
I'll sent you a text in a minute to try it out!
Are you having fun with your company tonight? :) Any falls? :)
Why don't I ever show up on your blog frog?
Post a Comment