Not Me Monday

Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

---------------------------------

I DID NOT wake up this morning only to find out that it was 8:00, when my students enter the classroom at 7:30!!! I would never do something so irresponsible as to forget to set my alarm. And, I certainly WAS NOT on the interstate by 8:15 and at school by 8:30! It would be insane to move that fast! If that did happen, which it DID NOT, I would have at least taken a shower! I would never start my week off so terribly stinky! Nope! Not me!

Russ and I DID NOT eat out every single night last week and this weekend because of a lack of groceries! I am a much better wife than that! I would never procrastinate on such a trip!

Kelly and I DID NOT sleep on a mattress on the floor this weekend. My roommate DID NOT pack up her entire house only to find out the day before she moved that the sale fell through, causing her two roomies to sleep on the floor. That would never happen!

I DID NOT upload Spice Girls onto my iPod, along with "Mmmm Bop" and "No Diggety." I would never listen to those songs and actually enjoy them - singing and dancing to every word! Not me!

MSU DID NOT beat Ole Miss 82-80 Saturday. And, I'm certainly not rubbing it in to any Ole Miss fans. I would never do that!

I DID NOT put all six of Farley's toys away only to walk back into the living room seconds later to find ALL six toys back out. He didn't carry his dog bed in there just to top it off! He would never do such a thing!

And, I most certainly DID NOT vote for four of my favorite dancers on Dancing With the Stars! I would never waste precious text messages on something like that! No way! Not me!

What have you NOT done this week?

3 comments:

Susan Smith said...

I do not feel bad about your Mon. morning trauma! Not me, never me. (I really am sorry!)

Roan said...

Wow! 15 minutes from wake up to out the door. That must be a record! :)

Katie Walden said...

I totally thought to myself last night that I needed to download MMMBop. Such a classic. I don't care what anybody says. And I totally have No Diggety and Wannabe on my iPod right now. You are not alone.