My Play Date With Toby

Sunday, July 12, 2009

We had Pat and Felicia over for supper tonight mainly because I wanted my playtime with Toby! The parents just get in the way! Ha! Seriously, it was so good to visit, with Russ and Pat BOTH off today! That never happens! I cooked a new meal that is not in my "repertoire of recipes" and had company to celebrate the occasion. We had a great time while Felicia nursed at the dinner table using her Hooter Hider! I told you we weren't your typical "doctors' wives!" Haha! After I finished eating, I rushed to clean the kitchen so I could have uninterrupted playtime! And I did!

Russ, me, and Toby

He loves his Aunt Megan!

Daddy and Mommy

Notice Toby's face as his dad acts goofy! "Seriously, Dad?"

We enjoyed the evening Pat and Felicia...and Toby! Can't wait for our next play date!
post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Playdates are the best! I'm trying to organize one with another littler man on Saturday myself. :-) Toby has SO much hair!

Ape said...

I found your blog through steeces peices and I think you 2 are an AMAZING couple!!!