Farley's Pawgress Report

Wednesday, March 17, 2010


While we were gone to Hernando, we left Farley with PetsMart's PetsHotel. We usually leave him at Wee Paws, a nice and very reputable boarding place. But with Spring Break and all, they were full. I was very hesitant to leave my baby in some commercial building off an interstate. However, he did very well according to his Pawgress Report. Yes, I did say pawgress report! Upon picking him up, I received an account of his behavior during his stay. Among the marks was one comment that made me laugh: "Party Animal!" Should I be worried?! Ha! The additional comment said, "Farley was a BIG hit in group play - He LOVED everyone big and small..." Such a socialite!

Maybe I should take him to Day Camp every once in a while to play with all his friends. Ha!

post signature

1 comment:

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Good boy Farley! Make your teacher Momma proud!