MSU vs. Arkansas

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Once again, I have completely neglected my sweet blog. On a happy note, we are moved in and getting settled in our new place. We feel quite cozy and at home. Now, to catch up...

As most of you know by now, my beloved Bulldogs pulled off an extraordinary game against Arkansas a few weeks ago. Of course this family began our day much earlier. With tailgating!

Lee and Rhonda

We had lots of visitors and several regulars at our last home game and tailgate of the season. It's been a great season! The weather has been football-perfect! And the Arkansas game was no exception.

Mary, Daddy, and Mama

We all enjoyed visiting with friends and family. We laughed, caught up...

Leann and Kristin

....and ate - as per our usual activities! Ha!

Kendall

We enjoyed seeing friends as they stopped by for visits.

The Green's group

Me, Russ, Becca, and Adam

The excitement for this final game...and a big SEC game against two ranked teams...was enormous! We were ready and hoping for a win! The game was quite exciting. Now that it's been three weeks, I can't remember specifics as I usually detail the best parts. One thing I can tell you is that Daddy got excited...

Then, when we went into double overtime...I was having to sit with my head between my knees to keep myself from passing out! Too much excitement and nervousness! It was CRAZY!

However, after this photo...we went down. There were some fluke mistakes that just led us to a loss. But, if this football program is looking for a phenomenal game for their fans...they've done it!

Great job, DAWGS! We still had one more game after all. You know....that "other school" was next. Ha!

post signature

No comments: