We're Baaaaack!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ahhhh!

We are back from our FAB-U-LOUS Caribbean cruise vacation! Oh my goodness, I have so much to tell ya'll, but right now I've got some wrapping to do. It's gonna be cRaZy from now until Christmas since we missed a week of preparation. It was OH SO WORTH IT!

We flew into Memphis yesterday around 2:00. Kristin, Lee, Dustin, Mary, Russ, and myself left the airport and stopped to grab a bite to eat as soon as we got our feet on the ground. Kristin and Lee stayed the night...which meant Kristin and I got our Christmas shopping on! That's right. We flew in from a 7-day cruise only to drive to a mall and shop! We are crazy! The best part of that decision is my shopping is practically FINISHED! Woo hoo!

Russ and I spent today finishing up some loose ends, and we had a great time together taking in the Christmas pre-game attractions. Ha!

I even had my picture taken with Santa!

After an enjoyable day with my hubby on his last day of this vacation (He gets another week after Christmas! Yay!), we had a nice supper at Firehouse Subs.

Russ's first trip to Firehouse Subs

Yes, it's back to reality for this Party of Two! And we kinda like our reality. How 'bout you? Aren't you thankful for the simple blessings of reality?

So, that's all for now. Gotta get that wrapping paper and ribbon out!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soo the best part was finishing ur gifts....coulda sworn it was gonna be spending time with your fav. Little sister and shopping like we haven't since limited too came around!

Kristin jayne

Roan said...

Ok, so it just doesn't look right to have a tan at Christmas!!!
See you tomorrow night. :)