I probably browsed each aisle twice. Then, I settled on necessities that tend to get limited as the holidays get closer. I stocked up on gift boxes, tape, gift tags, and cute boxes for my homemade holiday goodies.
Too early, you say? I don't think so! By my estimation (and the ticker on my sidebar), we have merely 59 days left until Christmas! Did you hear that? And, in case you missed it, I work at the cutest little gift shop on the Square. This means my holiday schedule is about to get extremely busy and full of glitter! Seriously, glitter in my hair, glitter in my clothes, glitter in my nose, and probably glitter even in my bra! So, I'm trying to get my personal gift-giving organized so that when I come home from a long day of tying bows and wrapping boxes, I will be able to smile at my supplied gift wrapping closet and wrap a few of my own.
And, yes, I've started shopping. However, I have quite a ways to go before I get the family covered! I'm holding out for some just in case there's something spectacular lurking around the corner.
How are you on your Christmas preparations? Are you getting it together before the busy-ness starts? If not, maybe you should. I promise your holidays are so much less stressful when you start on little things early. Just sayin'. Take it or leave it. Just remember...59 days. The countdown is ON!

3 comments:
Ooo, I'm so excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas coming! But first...I'm excited about Mistletoe. YES!!! Went by myself last year because my friend couldn't come with me but this year...we are going. Whoo! Plus, I already have gifts or ideas for everyone except my dad and brother.
I LOVE Christmas!!!! I am almost DONE shopping and I am counting down the days until I can put my decorations up and turn my Christmas music on!!!
Keep it up, You're right, it makes for a much easier Christmas season!!
Hey Megan!
I'm enjoying catching up on your blog! I am still praying for you, Russ, and baby J and I hope this Christmas is a very special one for your family.
Post a Comment