This year I decided to try something new. It was BY FAR the easiest thing I've ever done! They are so cute and de-lic-ious! I was in the kitchen until 3 o'clock this morning working on them. I must mention that I did lots of other stuff before getting into the kitchen...which gives an excuse for my night owl ways. I didn't finish though. When I got home from work, Russ had everything laid out and my oven on so that I could finish in a timely manner. Gotta love that man of mine!
Now our treats are packaged up and ready for delivery! The main stop will be to our Johnson Christmas party Thursday night. If there are any leftover...they will be hidden throughout the Smith house so that I may sneak a snack whenever I choose! Ha!
Happy holidays from my kitchen to yours!
2 comments:
Those are very cute, and I can't wait to try them! See you tonight!!
How did you make these snacks? Could you post the recipe/instructions? Thank!!
Post a Comment