Our spa experience began with our private "lockers" complete with facial wraps, spa robes, and slippers. We changed our clothes and locked all our valuables in our "lockers." Of course, I stuck my camera in my spa robe pocket! I never go anywhere memorable without my camera.
Once we had our spa look ready, we moved to our first spa experience: Pure Fuji pedicures. We lined up in a series of pedicure chairs and began soaking our feet. There was nothing quiet about our pedicure time. We spent that hour laughing, joking, and talking with our manicurists. It was quite the fun experience for sure!
![]() |
| Mama and me ready to soak |
![]() |
| Sisters |
![]() |
| Kristin got started a few minutes after we did, but she was A-Okay with that! |
![]() |
| Mama loves a good pedicure! |
Once all our nails looked perfectly shiny and bright, we all moved into our individual facial rooms. Ahhhhhhhhh...the facial. BY FAR the most relaxing experience I've EVER had! Our murad signature facial consisted of a personalized skin assessment, deep pore cleansing and exfoliation under steam, massage of the face, neck, and shoulders, and a therapeutic serum and mask. The ladies left us for a few minutes "to mask" before returning to complete our facial with a moisturizer. We all left our facial rooms feeling out of it! I'm wondering if it is possible to get drunk off relaxation. If so...I was drunk! Ha!
We were led from our facial rooms to the "Quiet Room" where our lunch was waiting by candlelight. We preordered our meals. I had a yummy chicken Caesar salad while we compared notes and discussed how wonderful our day had been so far. I'm not gonna lie...we looked rough! But, we didn't care one bit! We were feeling fine.
![]() |
| Mama and Kristin |
![]() |
| Mama and me |
Needless to say, we all met back up with oiled hair, red faces, and completely relaxed muscles. It was a divine appointment for us all! We finished the day with a little shopping at Steinmart and Dillard's followed by dinner with Russ at a local restaurant. It was, most definitely, a memorable and relaxing mother-daughter spa day!










2 comments:
Yes, girl.... nothing beats a spa day. While we were in Jamaica, I had a mani and pedi, facial and massage. It was my first facial and I ended up buying the moisturizer because I loved it so much! It's expensive, but worth every single penny!
Oh I am so jealous! That sounds sooo fun!
Post a Comment