First Cardinals Game

Thursday, September 25, 2014


Millie Janalee and I returned from our weekend trip back home Monday evening.  Russ was happy to see us of course...and we were happy to see him too!  Tuesday, Russ's radiology group had bought out some suites at the Cardinals game and offered tickets at lower prices.  Russ and I decided it was the perfect opportunity to go to our first Cardinals game.  Millie Janalee has a slight obsession with "bawwgames" right now, so she was very excited the whole ride to the stadium.


We enjoyed complimentary dinner and drinks as we met some of Russ's coworkers.  Even within the group, it's difficult for everyone to know each other.  The group is huge for one thing.  And the schedule takes a master's degree to read!  They are basically rotating to different locations throughout the hospital every single day.  I met some of the attendings and residents he works with, and we finally got to visit with one of the fellows from Russ's residency in Memphis.  Always good to see a familiar face.

Did you know there is a Build-A-Bear inside the stadium?!  Yep, she found it.
Our little family of three enjoyed a fun night out together.  Eating hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, and Cracker Jacks.  You can't "take me out to the ballgame" without peanuts or Cracker Jacks!  Ha!


All part of our St. Louis memory box.  I love it!
post signature

No comments: