Extreme Makeover Almost Complete!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pat and Felicia came back tonight so Pat could help Russ work on the floor. God has really blessed us with special friendships! And they got SO much done!! I'm expecting another day and some detail work...and they will be finished!

Pat and Felicia in the half-finished living room

When I came out to see the half-finished rooms...I got a little excited. I began tap dancing and sliding around all over the place! I told Felicia to join me. If she fell she would just roll! Haha! She absolutely has permission to make fun of me when I'm pregnant too!!! Love you Fe!

Felicia and me sliding around - Farley is looking at us like we're crazy!

This is the latest photo taken right before I sat down to blog. Doesn't it look awesome!?

2 comments:

Roan said...

The floor looks great! I am really impressed with Russ's handiwork!

Anonymous said...

ok im very jealous! tell russ to come on over to my house next. I just asked Travis last week if he could do my house!