Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Monday, February 2, 2009

The title of this post came from Pat. He helped Russ all night take up carpet, nails, and furniture! So, the least I can do is name a post as he requested! Tonight, Pat and Felicia met us at Abner's for an early supper. We ate and then headed to work! Well, the guys did. Felicia and I made a stop by Old Navy while they got started at the house! Surely they didn't expect us to break a sweat! Ha! They worked so hard and never once complained of all the major dust bunnies under furniture! It was SO embarrassing! My entire main area of the house is concrete! Which comes with ECHO! It's so weird, but exciting! I just hope it doesn't last too long. Ha ha!

I promised pictures of progress, so here goes!


Pat - maybe he didn't WORK all night!

Russ was flexing I THINK! Ha!

Rolling up the carpet in the living room - wow!

Way to work, Russ!

Now, you may have noticed how much fun the guys had "working." Ha ha! They really did work...until I brought out the camera. Then, they started acting like a couple of goofballs! Felicia and I were so impressed by their hard work! We appreciated them from a distance.

...from my bedroom!

You didn't expect for us to miss The Bachelor and One Tree Hill, did you!?

Seriously - THANK YOU so much Pat and Felicia for coming over. It's so much more fun and entertaining to work with friends!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. - Have you gotten on your knees today?

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Noticed blog book on bed. Can't wait to check it out. Great progress on the floor!