Extreme Makeover Continues With More Help!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tonight, Russ and I had a surprise helper! Pat and Felicia came back over to help with the floors. But, Matt and Lindsey came too!! Yay! Matt does this stuff all the time. I would consider him a pro! So, Russ, Pat, and Matt got busy until 10:30 tonight.

Russ making the perfect cuts...Thanks to Jay and Patricia for lending us this awesome tool!

Pat, Russ, and Matt making sure all is even

While the guys worked, the girls stayed busy too. Well, at least some of them. I was feeling a little under the weather, so Felicia and Lindsey brought blankets to work on...and sat on the bed with me. It was so great to visit!

Felicia and Lindsey working on baby blankets

The guys admiring their work so far

Farley decided he likes the floors. He wouldn't even step on them for a while. Finally, we coaxed him onto the "dark side." He's been all over them since then.

Everything is looking so good!! I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure I'll want to redecorate the whole area once I see the fancy new floors! Ha! Pat is coming back tomorrow night to help. It shouldn't be too much longer! Yay!

P.S. - Don't forget to get on your knees today!

3 comments:

Roan said...

The floors look great! How did they move the piano?

Dennis said...

Good friends are a blessing...huh?!

William said...

YES!!! They are.