Snow Day!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Since my first day as a teacher, I think this is officially my first Snow Day! Woo hoo! I'm not exactly happy about making it up, but I did enjoy my day! Luckily, Kristin and Lee were in town, and I didn't have to enjoy it alone. Russ was on call last night, so he missed most of it. It's all starting to melt away now. Tear!


While Kristin was busy inside the house preparing for her interview, Lee and I introduced Farley to his first snowball.


Then, Lee started throwing snowballs just for fun. The snow was perfect! Soft and dry.

Just look at that Winter Wonderland - Mississippi style!


Kristin put on some Ugg boots and jeans so we could get a few pictures of her in the snow too. Then, she quickly put on her interview attire, and we headed out to drive her on the "treacherous" roads. Ha!

Ready to go!

Lee and I dropped Kristin off at the front door and waited in the parking lot so she wouldn't have to call a ride to come pick her up after her interview. We waited. And waited. And waited. Finally, we got bored and decided to sneakily build a snowman in the parking lot. Hopefully, we won't be seen!

Nice snow-mound, Lee!

Russ finally got off work around 3:30. Although he missed most of the snow, there is still a small spot in the back yard covered with white. I forced his exhausted body outside for one picture of him in the snow! He was so happy! Yeah right!


I just love Snow Days! I'm so glad I finally got to play in the snow!

post signature

No comments: