First of all, this is a brand new day. Never been used before. God made this day just for us, and I plan to enjoy it! Second, today was Russ's LAST day of UMC House Medicine...FOREVER!!! For those of you that don't understand this, there is no way to try to explain it. Just know that we are SO happy! The light is getting brighter at the end of this intern year tunnel. Before we know it, it'll be radiology all the way. Well...at least it will for Russ. I still will know absolutely nothing about medical terminology. And that is just peachy with me!
It's also gonna be a good day because Russ and I are getting ready to take a walk...possibly a little jogging too...around the neighborhood to enjoy this sunshine! It's days like these when I wish I was back in North Mississippi closer to home, and living in a small town. I'm not sure if our hometown is where we'll land, but I do know that we hope to be closer. And, I hope to be back in a Small Town USA! There's just nothing like a beautiful day in a small town! Anyhoo... I spent yesterday being lazy, doing laundry, and watching a High School Reunion marathon. I have no idea why! It just happened. Needless to say, I was disappointed when the sun went down and I had not been out to enjoy it! So, today, I will!
My iPod is charging with a few new songs on it. What do you have on your iPod?
I've uploaded a few new songs.I'm a big fan of Zac Brown Band. I'm not saying that I memorize all the words. In fact, I frequently embarrass myself trying to belt out words without knowing them all! But, I love listening to them. So, a few of my new additions are from this group. My latest, Where the Boat Leaves From, was one of those loud and fun songs from our road trip to Nashville with the Yayas.
I also found Run this Town, the pregame introduction to the Super Bowl this year. I do have the edited version. Haven't listed to the other version, but I'm sure I won't approve. Anything Rascal Flatts goes! Summer Nights is my upload of the moment. God Gave Me You by Dave Barnes is a recent favorite I heard on the radio this week. I do recommend you get that one and just listen to the words. Love it!
In addition to these new uploads, I run to a variety of upbeat and fun songs. Yes, my students have me listening to Soulja Boy...although I'm sure that is SO last year! Ha! I've got Sugarland, Mandisa, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Kate Voegele, Julianne Hough, Casey Donahew Band, and oldies like Spice Girls and Mmmm Bop.
I should probably stop there before I embarrass myself to death! I'm off to enjoy this day! You should too!
1 comment:
After spending a sunny weekend in a small town in North Mississippi...I have to agree that it is perfect.
This post made me happy!
Post a Comment