Dr. Photographer

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This past weekend, Russ was booked for family portraits. I assisted. I just thought I'd throw that in there! Ha! Pat and Felicia, great friends of ours from medical school, asked Russ to take photos of Pat's entire family. It was a beautiful day to photograph beautiful people! We had a blast! Here's a sneak peak...just a few of the 179 pictures Russ took!

The Robbins family

Pat, Felicia, and Toby

Such a sweet couple

Toby

Daddy and son

Seth and Laura Beth

Like I said, it was a fun group! And, we actually LOVE this last minute rigged shot! I backed the car onto the grass, and Russ stood on the bumper holding the camera out...hoping to get everyone in the picture! Great job! I can't wait for them to see the rest!

My husband...Dr. Photographer!

3 comments:

The Robbins said...

Love it!!! Unbelievably great job!!! We miss you guys already!!!

The Culpepper's said...

I love the pics! The Robbins are so much fun!!!!

Jimbo and Rach said...

Great pics Russ! I'm impressed with your quickly learned camera skills!