The pictures show no evidence of damage. However, they do show evidence of fun times and a group of crazy boys! Dustin was in charge, I think...which makes this trip all the more scary! Friday night, they dressed in their "formal...but like to have a good time" attire. Tux t-shirts. Not everyone could pull this off. If anyone can...these guys can. They don't care about a thing! No self image problems here! Ha!
Saturday, they all decided to play 18 holes of golf. Not wearing the normal plaid shorts and polos. Nope! They played golf in their own style. Take a look!
Russ, the driver, in his golfing attire. The mullet comeback!
Lee and Shanado on the golf course
Dustin...don't ask!
Fore!
I think it's plain to see that these boys had a great time!
Kendall and Heath sure look like it!
But, I think it's safe to say that what happens on a bachelor party stays at a bachelor party. So, that's all I know. Except that the guys have already begun talks of their next trip to New Orleans! Oh dear!
2 comments:
These pictures are hilarious!
I hope Lee and Kristin put a big one of all the guys up in their den beside the one of Lee on the beach!
I love the golfing shots. Too funny.
Mama
you need a picture of Farley up on his 5th birthday!
Post a Comment