MSU vs. Alcorn State

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So, another game day has come and gone. Actually two games have come and gone, but only one home game! I'm getting so behind in my blogging. My life will soon be simplified for a little while with only one job instead of the three I currently have! Ha! Then, I'm sure I'll be back in my regular post as the Blog Queen! Ha!

Let's see....October 9th was the Alcorn State game. It was a little different. We ended up with four extra tickets, so we invited some friends to join us again. We were happy to share the experience with these precious little ones for the first time...

Jude went straight to the cowbell! That was a good sign!

Hanna came straight in, sat in the reclining chair, and said, "Ahh...this is the life!"

Based on those reactions, I'd say the game day was a success with the Jefcoat children! Yay! It was an early game, which brought us to some unpleasant unloading situation. I won't even go there! Since it was so early, we decided to set up prior to the game and tailgate after. Great idea!


Me, Bully, and Kristin before the game

I hate that I didn't get any pictures during the game. Or at least some video of the Alcorn State band. It was quite a show! But, the game was eventful and relaxing and very warm. It also ended with a WIN...always a plus!

Now, Mama and Sherra didn't make it to this game. Which meant the tailgating food prep was all on us! Thankfully, we had lots of friends this time to share the load. And they went above and beyond. Our spread was plentiful! We enjoyed a relaxing afternoon of visiting with friends, eating, and watching more football on the TV. We were so glad that so many of our friends came by to spend time with us! We are blessed!

The two main men, "Big Daddy D" and Jude, immediately grabbed a plate and found a seat right in front of the television!

Jake and Russ

Pat, Felicia, me, and Russ

Will and Elle

Seth and his friend

Jake, Jennifer, Stephanie, Becca, and Pat


My baby brother and me

Russ, Jeff, and Jenny

Daddy, Dustin, Lee, and Kristin

While the adults visited and the boys watched the games, the kids enjoyed playing on that beautiful Saturday!

Grace and Hanna

Jake and Jude playing football

Even the smallest of children loved the outside air!

Rachael and Jimbo brought Hunter by to meet us for the first time! Such a cutie! It was good to see college friends, Rachael, Marcee, and Jimbo! I always love visiting with them!

The whole "college crew"!

All in all, I would say it was a great game day! We were proud of our Dawgs! Glad we beat Houston this past weekend, and I'm ready to take on Florida this week!

Marrrrrrooooooon! Whhhiiiiiiiiiite!

No comments: