October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and there are health care professionals all over this country doing their part to raise awareness. Grace, my niece, actually showed me this video on YouTube. She is the "Queen of YouTube!" I watched it with her and smiled. I even teared up. I love it!
I cannot claim to know all the emotions and feelings that go into the lives of those with cancer. But, I can only imagine the feelings of loneliness, fear, and dread. God calls us to use these gifts...these days...He has given us...even the trials that come along...to His glory. To not stand back on the wall. He calls us to dance. Dance for Him!
But, it's important to know that you won't dance alone!
The caretakers, health professionals, and families of those patients are our angels in disguise. I love the visual at the end of the video of the caregivers, who share the experience in such a personal way, coming together with the breast cancer survivors. No, you will not dance alone! We are in this together.
Keep DANCING!
Keep DANCING!
1 comment:
wow! Thanks for sharing this...it made me cry too!:) I love it!
Post a Comment