Fun Friday

Friday, January 21, 2011

On this FUN FRIDAY, I thought I'd leave you with some final images from our cruise. You know, just for FUN! Oh, and if it's "too fun" for you, you may be too old! Ha!

SeƱor Frog's

Party of Two

Ummmm....

No words...

And, last but certainly not least, I will show you a shot of our own personal entertainment one night. We had quite the crowd surrounding our photo shoot by the time it was over. Regardless of the husband switch, Kristin being asked to "please get off the floor" while crawling under everyone, and all the laughter, we were able to get quite the family photo to share!

One FUN family vacay!

Happy Friday to YOU!

post signature

1 comment:

Roan said...

Ok so that first sign is for ME!
JImmy and I are going to the Rascal Flatts concert in February. I WILL be taking earplugs. No napkins for me this time! :)