Russ accidentally ended up helping with some of our decorations! Thanks babe! He did a fabulous job sketching our taxis and cutting the best skyscraper ever! His is the pointy one in the picture.
Thanks to Russ's mom for letting us borrow all her fake trees from her house and her park bench for our Bible Study at Battery Park corner!
Once Cynthia and I had the room ready and Monday's lesson together, we met back up Monday morning ready to go! We had a blast laughing and getting dressed up for the day. Cynthia was a good sport and pretty much wore whatever I told her to! Ha!
The teachers were ready!This is the first time since I was in the youth group that I have helped with VBS. In the past, I was working, on vacation, or in college. It was lots of fun! The music for this year's VBS is by far my favorite, and we had a blast! We had an awesome group of second graders full of big personalities, so we all fit in quite well!
Lady Liberty relay with review questions from our bible storyThanks to all the volunteers who helped make VBS such a success. Special thanks to Jennifer, our children's minister, for all her hard work and effort! I wish I had pictures of all the decorations throughout the church! Phenomenal!

We had about 15-17 second graders each day, and we loved them all! Thanks to the parents for sharing them with us!





1 comment:
So cute! I haven't been able to help with VBS in a few years and I miss it!! Maybe one day I'll have some time to get back in to it!! Love the decorations... y'all are so talented!
Post a Comment