Separated...But Still Praying for More

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today I'm thankful for sweet friends and prayer warriors like Holly and Dale.  Russ and I couldn't have made it this far without you all, and we cannot make it to the end without you either.  We are so thankful and overwhelmed by your generosity, support, prayers, and positive comments throughout our journey.  I know I use the word "overwhelmed" a lot, but that is truly how we feel!  We LOVE getting all your pictures of you and your loved ones "praying for more" from all over the world.  We have our book started with all your pictures to show Baby J.  There is really no better way to show him/her how much love and prayers there are for him/her!  So...thank YOU!

Military mommy Praying for More
Praying for More at the Air Force Base
We are so thankful for YOU!  May God bless you just as He has blessed us through you.
post signature

No comments: