Millie Janalee may look to me when she's hungry or hurting or crying. She may calm down when she hears my voice. She may spend all her waking hours with me. She may know exactly when I fall asleep to get hungry. She may travel with me all over town and make last minute trips "home." We may have a pretty awesome mother/daughter bond already. But, one thing is for sure. She is Daddy's little girl!
Since the first day Russ laid eyes on this bitty baby, he was wrapped. Wrapped about as tight as you can around that itty bitty pinky finger. I've never seen him quite like this before. All she has to do is look at him, and Russ pretty much melts. Thankfully, Russ has been on a wonderful rotation this month that allows him to be home pretty much whenever he wants to. And he has taken advantage of his time.
![]() |
| Dr. Millie Janalee is in the house! |
We fist pump. Or give each other knuckles. I'm not sure which one the above picture looks most like. Ha!
We play with our hands by watching them go up and down and near and far. We swing and play and sing and dance.
And, sometimes, Mama gets so carried away taking pictures of our silly girl time...that she burns her food.
Yep. Life is different. Life is fun. Life is good!






1 comment:
I couldn't have said it better! I love you both!
-Daddy
Post a Comment