Happy 55!

Saturday, August 25, 2012



Last weekend, Millie Janalee and I went to visit Susu and Paw Paw for Susu's birthday!  Kristin and Lee hosted a delicious cookout for the occasion with filets, strawberry feta salad, bowtie pasta, and a delicious strawberry cake!  We were accompanied by a few Yayas too.  It was a fun way to spend Susu's 55th birthday!  Unfortunately, my camera was acting up and I don't have many pictures from the night.  Poo!


After the Sip & See Saturday, we went back to Kristin and Lee's to visit.  Later on, Uncie Bucket and "Auntie Sheila" came over and spent some silly time with Millie Janalee.  Most of the time Dustin did the "Uncle Hank walk" which basically consisted of lunges and bouncing while walking around the room.  This is something he learned from a friend who recently had a baby.  Ha!  It was hilarious!  We have more video than pictures.  Once he started, Millie Janalee would NOT let him sit down.  After a while, Dustin told Millie Janalee he was cramping up.  She did not care.  He had to continue.


Dustin is anxiously waiting for the day Millie Janalee can talk and play back.  Right now, she pretty much just looks at him.  I have a feeling these two will get into lots of trouble together.  But, I can't wait to watch!

Millie Janalee, Uncie Bucket, and "Auntie Sheila"

We had a great weekend at "home."  It's very different going home to visit now...a good different.
post signature

No comments: