Cute! I just learned about that recently. I'm tempted to do Will's scrapbook online since I rarely print out pictures and have never actually put one together. www.howfasttheygrow.com has some beautiful baby pages you can put together and they print them out and send them to you to put in a book. They're expensive but I'm thinking by the time I got all the paper and cutesy stuff, it may not be that much more $ than doing it on my own. Great job on yours!
2 comments:
cute! cute!
Fixing to email you1
Cute! I just learned about that recently. I'm tempted to do Will's scrapbook online since I rarely print out pictures and have never actually put one together. www.howfasttheygrow.com has some beautiful baby pages you can put together and they print them out and send them to you to put in a book. They're expensive but I'm thinking by the time I got all the paper and cutesy stuff, it may not be that much more $ than doing it on my own. Great job on yours!
Post a Comment