UMC Back to School Party

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tonight, Russ and I went to the Back to School party for UMC students at Hal and Mal's. This included nurses, physical therapy, occupational therapy, dentistry, medical students, etc. So, you can imagine how crowded it was! Russ hasn't seen his group of friends in a while since they are all doing different M4 rotations. It was great seeing them! I also ran into several college friends while we were there. I had no idea how many of them were in Jackson. Of course, I had my camera. But, I tried not to be a nerd and pull it out too often...so, I only got a couple of shots.

Of course, I got one with Pat and Felicia!

Allison was there with her boyfriend, Russell.

We had a great time! However, we became keenly aware of how "old" we have gotten when the clock struck 11:00. Besides the incredibly high temperatures with so many people crammed in Hal and Mal's, I was exhausted from my crazy week of school. So, we came home for some relaxation around 11:30. I can remember the days of staying out until 2 am. What happened? Ha!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you found my blog! I've been admiring yours for quite a while!! What program did you use to make your layout and digital scrapbooking?

Sarah Sharp said...

I know Allison! Russell and Brad used to live a few doors down from each other at State and Russell and I went to church together in high school. Small world!