While I painted for pleasure, Russ painted for...well, I'm sure it was pleasure too! Ha! Last week Russ patched up some places on our walls. He sanded them and got the places ready to be painted.
So, tonight...he painted! It was the first time either one of us have experienced painting a house. He really enjoyed it, and it looks GREAT!! Thank you, Russ, for taking care of our home!
All-in-all, we had a "painting party!" Very productive and enjoyable.



6 comments:
The pictures are so cute!! I'm glad you had a fun "painting party"!
I have a canvas that I want you to paint Sam's name on for his room. Maybe you can get it from me next weekend.
How cute are those canvases?! You need to go into business!
Girl, when DO you find the time to do all that you do? Those are the cutest canvases! You should definately start a business on the side! Someone at one of our schools painted an 8x10 canvas with each teacher's name to hang outside their doors. Each one was unique and hung by a cute ribbon. Their hall looks really cute! That would be a great way to advertise, too!
Megan!
I didn't know you were such an artist! The paintings are so great! It was so good to talk to you yesterday, I love the blog!
Have a great day at work!
SE
Ok so I just might be calling you to do one of your paintings for Morgan's room!! Those are too cute!!
Post a Comment