Sisterhood

Sunday, August 10, 2008


Tonight, I went to see the new Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with my Chi O "Big Sis." How appropriate! It was great! Get a group of best friends/sisters together and see this movie!

It was also so good to see Jeannie again. We were able to catch up on our lives and others' too. Ha! Jeannie and I met during rush right before my freshman year at State. She has the cutest personality, and you can see her love for the Lord from a mile away. I am so thankful for the many relationships I've made throughout the years. This relationship is definitely one God placed in my life! Jeannie has been such a Christian influence in my life. Though life may have taken us on different paths, we can still come together as if we were still in college. Thanks Jeannie for your friendship!!

Jeannie and me at my Wedding Day Brunch

1 comment:

katie ray said...

cute pic! i knew ya'll would be great friends! miss you both!

megan- i will be in jackson in a few weeks for kelli's bachlorette party and would love to see you! i will email you closer to time and see if you will be in town!