Yesterday was Russ's 27th birthday! I know, he's getting old! Ha! I keep reminding him that he will always be older than I am! We were pleasantly surprised with candy and balloons from Russ's mom (The mail didn't run yesterday, and I think she panicked.) and books about San Fransisco from Jimmy and Roan. We are going with them this summer. Russ is obsessed with Dairy Queen, and I'm not a big fan. So, I got him a gift card from DQ and an ice cream cake from there too. We had planned to go to the 9:35 movie last night after supper and One Tree Hill (can't miss that!), but I fell asleep! I guess I'm the old one. Anyway, we are going to see Taken tonight. We had a great birthday with just the three of us: me, Russ, and Farley!
Happy Birthday, Russ!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Yesterday was Russ's 27th birthday! I know, he's getting old! Ha! I keep reminding him that he will always be older than I am! We were pleasantly surprised with candy and balloons from Russ's mom (The mail didn't run yesterday, and I think she panicked.) and books about San Fransisco from Jimmy and Roan. We are going with them this summer. Russ is obsessed with Dairy Queen, and I'm not a big fan. So, I got him a gift card from DQ and an ice cream cake from there too. We had planned to go to the 9:35 movie last night after supper and One Tree Hill (can't miss that!), but I fell asleep! I guess I'm the old one. Anyway, we are going to see Taken tonight. We had a great birthday with just the three of us: me, Russ, and Farley!

2 comments:
Awww, how sweet! Happy Birthday Russ! The cake looks delish.
What is One Tree Hill? So you missed American Idol tonight to go to the movies? :) I emailed you a little while ago.
Have a good day tomorrow!
Post a Comment