I Left My Heart in San Francisco

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yes, I must tell you that Russ has been singing that song by Tony Bennett all week long! I've tried, but he has informed me that I must NOT sing it without the correct tune. So, I'll leave it to him! Haha! Why would he sing it? Well, because in just a few short days Russ and I will join Jimmy, Roan, and their children on a vacation to San Francisco! We are SO excited! Russ and Jimmy went for Russ's graduation from State. But, I have never been west of Utah.

Roan has been the planner...I think. And we have many things that we will try to see. On the agenda for the week, in no particular order, is Muir Woods, Lombard Street, Golden Gate Bride, Fisherman's Warf, Jelly Belly Factory, China Town, Alcatraz, and various beaches.

Our plan is to run three days during the vacation. We will run across the Golden Gate Bridge. How fun is that?!

I'm loving this reminder of Full House!

Now, don't you worry! Russ is taking his new computer! I will do my best to post throughout the week. I can't wait!

Gotta go pack now!

P.S. - My home will not be left empty. Family will be around throughout the week. My grandmother fell and hit her head last night. She is currently in ICU, and she is scheduled to have surgery tomorrow morning to drain some of the bleeding. Please pray for her!

post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! My parents loved Muir Woods and would have loved the Jelly Belly factory...hope they give our samples! The Golden Gate run will be neat. Enjoy!

Hope your grandmother does well in surgery. I'll be praying for her.

Jordan said...

Sounds like fun! I am so jealous! Really close to where I was born in Sunnyvale Ca. You have to go to Marie Calendars! Also try the sour dough bread from fishermans wharf!! have fun!!

Katie Walden said...

Praying for your grandmother. Let us know how she is.

Julie said...

I'm so excited about going with y'all! I'll see you tonight!!
♥Julie