Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.First of all, I want to assure you that I DID NOT post embarrassing video footage of my follies from seven years ago! I would never have such a "brain fart" and allow you to see that! That is just too mortifying!
And Russ DID NOT take this picture of the groom at his bachelor party this weekend while wearing the same tuxedo shirt in a soft powder blue! At least, I'm gonna pretend he didn't!

And Russ DID NOT take this picture of the groom at his bachelor party this weekend while wearing the same tuxedo shirt in a soft powder blue! At least, I'm gonna pretend he didn't!
Russ and I DID NOT try to cure our sweet, precious baby's barking, jumping, begging, scratching at the door, etc. with a remote control shock collar! Could you imagine any parent pushing a button to intentionally shock their child!? I mean, really! Someone should call DHS for that! And, if we did do that - which we didn't - it most certainly does not work like a charm. I'm really NOT wondering if I would lose my job by trying it out of a few of my students. Ha! Seriously, I'm was kidding about that last part!
After three years of living in our home, I DID NOT just now turn our "junk/storage/office room" into another guest bedroom. Why would I do that when we only have another year left? And, I certainly DID NOT find my bedding and pillows at Target, or my nightstand/trunk and lamp at Walmart, and my wall decor at Kirklands. Do you really think I'm that frugal? No way! And, of course, it DOES NOT look fantastic! Before the makeover, you could definitely open the door and walk right in without tripping on boxes, paper, shopping bags, etc. I'm much more organized than to allow a room to be anything less than perfect!

After three years of living in our home, I DID NOT just now turn our "junk/storage/office room" into another guest bedroom. Why would I do that when we only have another year left? And, I certainly DID NOT find my bedding and pillows at Target, or my nightstand/trunk and lamp at Walmart, and my wall decor at Kirklands. Do you really think I'm that frugal? No way! And, of course, it DOES NOT look fantastic! Before the makeover, you could definitely open the door and walk right in without tripping on boxes, paper, shopping bags, etc. I'm much more organized than to allow a room to be anything less than perfect!
I try to run four days a week. Now, remember these are walk/runs. But, last week I absolutely DID NOT cut my run 2 minutes short, saying to myself, "Well, I'm sure I made up for that walking around my classroom during testing." I would never make excuses like that! And, if I did do that, testing from 9:00 to 12:30 does not make up for 2 minutes of running....right? Hmmmm. Even if that was just for the math test alone!
Last but certainly NOT least...My husband positively DOES NOT graduate from medical school on Friday!!!!! There is absolutely no way that he has already completed four years of medical school and matched in his residency of choice. He definitely does not start his preliminary medicine residency here in July, and he surely does not begin his radiology residency in Memphis next summer! Wow! No way could that happen so soon!
What have you NOT been doing lately?
3 comments:
Both of our dogs have shock collars- we don't turn them on quite as much as we used to. They have been a life and carpet saver for us! It helped me completely house break both our dogs.
congrats russ!! we are so proud of you!! cant wait till yall are in memphis!!
The guest room looks great! Hopefully we can try it out soon.
Post a Comment